The We-Us View Co.
Wars and Conflicts:
H x W: 3.5 in. / 7 in.
Gift of Reginald W. Okie
The Army and Navy Club, gift of Reginald W. Okie
verso: COPIED STEREOSCOPIC VIEWS
THE WE-USE STAR VIEWS
THE WE-US VIEW CO.,
SHABBONA GROVE, ILLINOIS, U.S.A.
Where we have no agent order by mail. Satisfaction guaranteed, or money refunded.
Made, and sold by Geo. L. Omsted, Shabbona Grove, Illinois, U.S.A. Send for lists. We have many and pleasing subjects.
1 for 10c.; 3, 30c.; 6, 60c.; 13, $1.20
90. C.H. Square before Great Fire, Chicago.
92. Ruins of Court House, Looking North on Clark from Monroe, Chicago.
100. Scar-Faced Charlie Modoc Indian. Slayer of Gen. Canby.
101. Sha-kope ("Liitle Sioux") Indian.
110. Little Girls' Fun in '61.
11. "She Had so Many Children."
112. "Forward March!"
113. Getting Acquainted.
120. Stand Rock, Wisconsin River.
121. Stand Rock, from River.
122. Stand Rock, Man Jumping Chasm.
123. Vizor Ledge, Wisconsin River.
124. Up Wisconsin River from Angel Rock.
150. Lion of Lucerne. (Thorswaldsen.)
160. Lincoln's Coffin.
161. Lincoln's Surveying Instruments.
1040. J. Frost's Scepters, Niagara. Winter's Ermine Robes.
1041. J. Frost's Monument, Niagara.
1042. Frozen Spray, Niagara.
1043. Ghosts of Winter, Niagara.
1120. Eagle Cliff, Devil's Lake, Wis.
1121. The Railway, Devil's Lake, Wis.
1131. Feeding the Pigeons, St. Mark's, Venice.
1155. Rose Coarl.
1160. Magnolia Blossoms.
1161. Magnolia in Full Bloom.
1174. Longfellow's Home, Cambridge. Washington's Headquarters.
1153. The Old Guard, Wisconsin River. Was He a Pre-Adamite?
2230. Chums. (Boy and Dog.)